If you found a bug and want to report it to Gaia’s developers, please adhere to the following steps:
- Check the FAQ to see if the problem was already reported.
- Make sure that the problem is not caused by your own mistakes or the way you adjusted your settings. It is always better to try the same thing on a second device, preferable with the default settings, to see if the problem persists.
- Generate a Kodi log by following the steps of the log creation help topic. Without a log, tracking down and fixing bugs is difficult or even impossible.
- Submit a ticket on Gaia’s support website (here) and attach your log file. Make sure to clearly explain the bug and the steps you followed to produce the problem.
- Please note that due to the limited time we as developers have, it can take weeks or even months for us to get back to you or to fix the reported bug. We also prioritize bugs according to severity and impact.
- Please make sure to only report proper bugs and not things that do not perfectly align with your own preferences. If you submit non-sensible or non-reproducible bugs, your report will be ignored and the ticket just closed.
- You can always encourage us and possibly speed up your request if you donate to the project.
Last Updated: 11 Feb 2018